Friday 4 March 2016

I'm sort of here!

I set off at midday on Thursday to travel up to Gatwick for an evening flight to Dubai, I sort of mastered the art of sleeping on a plane but almost had a melt down because the plane (airbus 380) was PACKED so had to have a little time out in the galley with the stewards. Then I had a brief layover in Dubai in which I paid £8.50 for a bottle of water and some lemonade. Then I had a flight to 'Auckland' by which I mean they flew to Brisbane, made us get off and then back on and onwards to Auckland. It was a long flight, possibly the longest flight I've been on, but I'm not sure because the Brisbane bit cut it in two really. Then I arrived in Auckland, practically ran through boarder control because I was convinced that 3 hours wasn't long enough to make my connection and now I'm sitting in domestic, the first one at the gate, like a wally, my eyes are very red, I am very tired. I am almost there.
 It is scorchio here, I was not prepared! 
Now it is SATURDAY AFTERNOON, that is how long I have been moving! 

1 comment:

  1. What an epic trip Hannah, I can't quite get my head around the distances! Glad you're nearly there :) Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment!
(Remember to sign your name so I know who I'm talking to!)